Friday, May 29, 2020

This is probably whining

So I am debating what pot to get for my small kitchen.  I want a bigger, non stick pot because the aluminum one I have is really only good for soups, any kind of bean in there is going to stick and burn.  I don't want that. 
 
I have 2 choices, 2 pots (three and six quart) for $40.  It is a better value per pot but I really only have room for one additional pot.  There is another pot for $35, good reviews, big, 6 quart, etc.  I am leaning toward that. 
 
And I was thinking about "the weekly phone call" and how they would really be very uncomfortable if I called to get an opinion.  Upset that I had called today instead of tomorrow, etc.  And why was I asking THEM they would no doubt wonder. 
 
My aunt is great she would be happy to weigh in but is having kids home this weekend so I won't bother her.  She deserves a break anyway and I wouldn't hear a word against her. 
 
But I do find it a little sad the person you would think I would call wouldn't want to take it. 
 

No comments: