Monday, December 9, 2019

Went to work and the bank

Ran to Walmart to get some things for Ron, came home. 

Woke up to chills and fever, my throat doesn't hurt but I feel terrible.  I think I will write the saddest statement of my marriage:

And when I tell Ron I am sick, he will get ANGRY "at God".  Treat me like crap and despise me for "being sickly".  I haven't felt like this in 13 years. 

But I assure you he will get angry.  That is really sad, and wrong. 

I am taking Spotty in to get fixed tomorrow.  They will fast him Tuesday night, operate Wednesday, keep him until Friday because he is a very active boy and loves to wrestle. 

The other day I was very thoughtful and depressed, the driver kept bugging me to tell her "how I really felt".  She is a gossip.  I tell her we are having problems it will be all over the fleet in 5 minutes.  So I said I couldn't talk about it and she got an attitude. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy Spotty is getting fixed!

I hope you feel better. Take care of yourself.

Heather Knits said...

I have about half of it saved and the other half I will borrow out of my savings. He is starting to pee in the garage and neither of us wants him moving it in the house.

Ron was OK when I told him I was sick, that was refreshing.

I am also feeling a little better with some oregano oil and some vitamin C. I am not hungry so I won't be eating (my policy) until that comes back.

I packed Spotty's bag, soup for cats, tuna cat food, probiotics, treats for the staff, etc.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better. I learned about oregano oil from you mentioning it here. That stuff is great!

It is so smart to bring treats for the staff. I'm sure they will appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather...If you can't find any other way to shut down nosy strangers, try having a stock fake answer ready: "I'm worried that my cat's FLUD (?)is coming back again" or something equally generic. I mean you're allowed to shut them down when they get prying, they're not friends family or medical personnel, but if you can't do it, this is an out. And it's not even a lie..you are always worried about his condition
B

Heather Knits said...

I always try to bring treats to any medical appointment. When Biscuit had his FLUTD crisis the poor vet hadn't got her lunch, it was 3 PM, she was munching on those snickers as she treated him! Poor thing!

I must have looked pretty grim for the driver to be so upset, she may have been concerned I was going to file a complaint (she did fine). But worried about Biscuit is a great excuse because I always am.

I also bought the blacklight. That will help a lot with cleanup while Spot man is enjoying his retreat.