Friday, December 27, 2019

So I talked to #6

He saw me sitting in my driveway and went out of his way to avoid me.  I got his attention and told him to check his pipes.  Waved a hand at all the debris in my yard and said 'This could happen to you, check your pipes". 

He basically told me to f*ck off and stormed into his house.  So much for "just ask for help". 

I had thought about confronting him about the car in my driveway during his party but decided it will be better to just tow it next time. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did he actually tell you to F off?

Anonymous said...

Don't start a war with #6 he is not right.

Heather Knits said...

I agree on not starting a war.

He did not tell me off but was VERY terse. He really does not want to go through this process, but he wouldn't hear that.