Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Tuesday 10 am

I just talked to my guy, he is sending out the next batch of contractors.  These guys are so good his boss used them on his own house and used to working with insurance companies, which is nice as (I did not say this) I am a complete virgin. 

No one has taken the bait in the trap yet, Ron is asleep with the two older cats, Biscuit is doing well at the vets. 

He just got his treats, I saw Chewy had them delivered and I called, they had already taken them back to him.  He is doing well, peeing OK and not stressed.  Good to know.  I would love to visit but feel it wouldn't be fair to him. 

I am just waiting on my air filters, I will be glad to get them.  I just checked tracking, they have shipped but not left the warehouse yet.  The cat house will arrive Monday. 

I guess I did the right thing with the concrete guys, asking them to come out and give me a quote. 

It is sunny out but still a little cool.  We are running the heater a lot because the wall to the garage had damage and we had to take out the drywall and insulation.  We are getting some drafts from there as I discovered last night.  I was fine with my sleeping bag but Ron would have hated it.  Our electric bill is going to be horrific.  If I took money for my blog I would put up a link to make a drop into my electric bill, $1, $5, etc.  LOL 

I did sleep pretty well, I am OK on the cot until this is over and I will definitely be keeping the cot.  I am a little bored so I think I will get rid of junk in the garage for a while, there is stuff that can go.  Garbage comes tomorrow and they sure took a lot last week. 

Worst case they don't take everything I can go ahead and throw it in "my" dumpster when it comes. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clean off the kitchen counter while you’re manic lol

Heather Knits said...

Cleaning the garage right now...waiting on kitchen till I get the next dumpster. Kitchen stuff will be heavier. My trash guys will take "some" medium to light bags (garage) but not a lot of big heavy stuff (kitchen).

Friend said...

Ask the concrete guys how much they would charge to do the a floor/foundation for the cat/dog house? Just a random thought.

Heather Knits said...

I'll ask, but they do like the grass.