Wednesday, December 18, 2019

3 AM urinals

It's 3:30 AM.  I woke up at 2 and couldn't go back to sleep. 

Ron was quiet
The cats were quiet
The neighbors were quiet (this week, ha ha). 

So I am up emptying urinals (I forgot, the last couple days, but they are soaking in bleach solution right now), feeding the cats (they love that scallop flavor food), etc. 

My candle sorted itself out and I am very impressed with it.  Better Homes and Gardens brand, by Walmart, big glass jar.  "Fresh Cut Frasier".  Very nice.  I would buy another or gift one. 

Ron woke up, wanted to know what day it was, day of the week, etc.  Sigh.  I hope the vitamins help with his memory issues.  He has been otherwise quiet. 

Oh, I can check and verify my deposit.  It's in there. 

I may make a Chewy order, or a Kratom one, or both, I need to decide.  I think I will definitely do a Chewy as I wanted to get a couple of new litter boxes and some canned food. 

All the cats are insane for that scallop stuff "Friskies Tasty Treasures Ocean Fish and Tuna with scallop flavor".  I hope they have it. 

I am so lively and ready to go right now... not sure if it is a mania or just a short circuit.  I think I will try to go back to bed before I start spending money. 

After I empty the urinals. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said you were not going to give them fish anymore.

Heather Knits said...

The vet said wet was ideal and not to worry about fish. She wants everyone but Biscuit on wet food. Which means fish, I still worry about Spotty getting blocked but he eats enough of Biscuit's formula to clear anything out.

She is not happy with the carbs in dry food. I am lucky they let me give the office cat crunchy treats.

Anonymous said...

You know they have grain free dry

Heather Knits said...

Vet hates dry (except for Biscuit's formula) so I will abide by that. All the money I pay I had better take her advice.

When we have the obese kitty talk, feeding wet only always comes up. Only about 1/3 of what I feed them is fishy. Mixed Grill, and the "Tasty treasures beef and liver" do not have fish at all. The scallop flavor has fish as the 7th ingredient. And those will be the primaries for the next while.

They do have better fur, on wet. I absolutely do not want Spotty hurting so of course I will follow the suggested diet.

Anonymous said...

Why not feed them the higher quality wet instead of friskies then?

Heather Knits said...

They really love the Friskies, my experience with the higher end stuff they won't eat it.

Remember my guys are fresh out of the alley, especially Mama & company. They like Friskies, I have mentioned feeding it with no complaints from the vet.

I actually trapped Cleo using Mixed Grill as bait. She wouldn't touch sardines or tuna but went right in the trap for Mixed Grill.