Monday, December 30, 2019

I slept pretty well last night, considering

When I woke up Torbie was on the garbage can outside of Ron's room, so I let her in.  She is very comfortable. 

Hopefully all the noisy equipment goes away the next couple of days but I am not in a hurry to see it go.  This is all drying out my house.  I want that job 100% done before we do anything else.  If that means another couple days of noise that is OK. 

I am taking Ron to work today, I think I can get him out.  I cannot get him to the bathroom but the potty chair and urine bottles have worked fine.  He is happy in there with his vodka. 

I think it will do him good to get out of the house. 

I got up at 4, took my shower, pills, ready to go. 

Chewy emailed me Biscuit will get his treats tomorrow.  That makes me happy. 

The other cats seem to be simply staying away, I can't blame them.  This is not fun for a human so I can imagine it's pretty stressful for a cat.  The noise is so loud you can hear it even off my property, if you watched the cat shelter video. 

I am sure Cleo is having the time of her life as she loves to hunt.  Everyone is fixed, chipped, and vaxed so I don't need to worry. 

I do, but I don't need to. 

On the one hand I am hoping it was busy at work and we need a lot of stocking.  On the other hand I hope sales were dull so I don't have to work as hard. 

I am leaning more to the lazy side, to be honest. 

My "womens" flip flops from walmart are crumbling after just a few days of use, very annoying.  I don't want to wear boots everywhere and the guys have been diligent about cleaning, etc. so I don't need to.  I have to wear my boots to work - they are pretty scuffed up now with all that has happened - and to the meeting I think, but then it will be my slippers. 

We are getting it done.  I am really glad I figured out my colors and the paint chips so that will not be an issue, later.  Ron and I were talking about how sighted couples would probably have to have a big negotiation on that.  But I get to just say "that one" and it happens because Ron is blind and does not care. 

Very simple.  I used to work in a linen shop, very high end linens, and the couples coming in used to have the worst arguments over what bedding to buy.  I went through a cotton candy pink phase in the 90's and Ron didn't mind at all.  I had everything in pink, it would rot your teeth just to look at it, and no issue. 

I was looking at my lavender/lilac paint chip in the bathroom when I got out of my shower thinking "This is going to look really good". 

I'm going to go put on my boots. 

No comments: