Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Ron just now figured out I am sleeping on the floor

Even though I was very clear telling him:
Bedroom is totalled
They took the bed
Floor is still soaked
Huge health hazard to sleep in there. 

He kept telling me to go in there, lie on my bed, and shut the door.  SIGH.  I practically had to beat it into him: I am in a sleeping bag on the floor of the computer room.  Why did he think I was talking about buying an airmattress?  For what? 

Why would I need to do that if I had a bed?  So he gets it now. 

Then he was complaining about the machines.  They are very loud.  He said he wished they would turn them off tomorrow.  We don't want that, I said, because that way lies mold and then we can't live here.  Let the machines run their course, suck ALL the water out, and then be taken away.  He can shut his door and sleep in his bed, I don't see why HE is bitching.  If anyone should complain it's me, my stuff was ruined, my room trashed, my stuff taken off to storage.  I'm sleeping on the floor right next to a huge HEPA fan.  He has all his stuff, his room, his bed.  He can summon me with one phone call - that's the only way I can hear him. 

He has a little trouble getting to the bathroom and his cat is in the garage.  That is it. 

Have I complained?  Much?  I don't think that I have.  I am worried about the cats and tired of sleeping on the floor but otherwise OK. 

I have been super careful about my diet today so hopefully no more headaches.  I have taken all medication as directed.  I moderated my caffeine intake. 

Anyway, I need to go to bed.  Tomorrow starts early. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea about the xatio maybe cleo can be out there. Safe in a confined space but away from the indoor noise.

Heather Knits said...

Yeah it is pretty loud right now and she is nowhere around. They are cutting out damaged drywall.