Monday, December 30, 2019

Monday morning

I got up at 4, got Ron ready, we went to work.  I hid the key so the guys could let themselves in, and they did.  They took readings, everything "bone dry" and took the equipment all as Ron and I stocked our machines.  I may have left some drinks in the fridge and told them to help themselves, which they did.  :)  Maybe. 

We came home with plenty of time to spare.  Ron was OK getting on the toilet even without the sink for a brace.  He can finally get around the house OK now. 

The house is nice and quiet.  It is wonderful.  I am sure 1.  the cats will be back 2.  we will sleep great tonight

The adjuster is coming out any minute.  We are ready. 

I lit the nice pine tree candle I bought myself, it is lovely. 

I plan to buy some high quality furnace filters to help keep the air extra clean for a while.  I don't see any mold anywhere, don't smell it, and I am allergic so I would know. 

I am dried out that is all. 

Baby Girl is much more relaxed.  Torbie got out when the guys were working but she is savvy so not worried.  I am sure the other cats will come creeping back soon. 

I am curious what happens next. 

No comments: