Monday, December 16, 2019

A little more Monday

Ron has been snoring the last couple hours.  I did some organizing and cleaned the litter boxes. 

I will go to bed pretty soon. 

Biscuit just came in here, got in the litter box, sniffed around, dug a little, sniffed some more (I had just cleaned it), freaked out and ran off.  I am sorry I stole your poop, I suppose.  But I had to clean the box. 

I notice Biscuit has been sniffing a lot at Spotty's incision.  He hasn't bothered it so I don't intervene but it is odd. 

"You're like me, now".  I would have rather seen Biscuit pee because he has been really bad about eating other cats' food.  I worry about him getting blocked.  But!  I almost forgot, I found a whitefish/tuna/scallop Friskies that appealed to Baby Girl.  I was very impressed, she is very picky when it comes to wet food. 

I did my budget: not as bad as I thought.  I will make my deposit tomorrow.  I do have enough in the account to take a Uber to Walmart.  The Ubers are super quick so I really like that.  I could get spoiled.  I don't often think "I live in a large city" but seeing all the Ubers reminds me of the fact. 

My mood could be better but it isn't bad, considering.  I don't have any major tasks tomorrow other than bank/shop and then litter box. 

Speaking of, I think I meant to top one off, I am going to go check.  The ones in here are OK, and Ron's, maybe the one in my bedroom. 

Yeah, that was it. 

I got it. 

When I was organizing my dresser, I found a very cute and fun, yet functional, bra that fits perfectly.  I was quite happy to find it.  It is hard to find something comfortable, cute, and practical.  It's always nice to shop in my closet, and I had no idea that was there. 

I had asked Blogger if I could talk about Kratom use, they haven't gotten back to me yet.  So I won't discuss that yet. 

I will add Ron seems pretty comfortable since he got the magnets today.  I was watching a silent video at the doctor's office and they were showing all the lumbar nerves and their pathways on the legs, and they mimic Ron's pain patterns perfectly. 

Doc did mention to put the magnets on his back when he gets the pain, even if the pain is in a leg or foot.  That is easy to do. 

Biscuit just ate heartily so I will worry less.  And Spotty is sitting comfortably so he is healing.  That's good to know. 

That's it for now.  I hope to go to the bank early and avoid most of the crowds at Walmart. 


No comments: