Saturday, December 28, 2019

Torbie came in

Is having a lot of fun exploring everything, I put out dry, wet food and some water for her.  She has a box. 

I measured the computer room, a little under 8 feet square, and then the bedroom is about 11 feet square.  That will be useful when looking at throw rugs. 

I can get a nice 6 foot round rug for the computer room for $50.  Put that atop stained concrete.  I will also need to do some window treatments as well, I just have a sheet tacked over the window. 

1 comment:

Friend said...

I am so happy for you I know how stressful that was . I think the point being missed here is every one of your cats was rescued and you had them chipped and neutered . No it was not safe having any of them running free but they were and that was besides the point they were “free” with chips and neutered and that was a much improved situation than leaving cats I chipped and intact. Ideally they come inside and live happily ever after but we neuter and chip to protect them and others from reproducing when they run free .