Saturday, December 28, 2019

Abusive comments ARE deleted.

That is not a maybe.  They will be. 

If I had them all boarded at "Rover Oaks" you would be railing at me for the money spent.  I have shelters on a covered porch, the catio, and the backyard.  I also have blankets and a soft cat bed for them. 

I forget where I left off, the guy didn't come by which is fine, the machines are working right now.  We just need to let them do their thing. 

The wall studs are drying out. 

Allergies are bad but I will live. 

Torbie is fine and had a great time attacking my boot laces when I took them off. 

I made a Walmart delivery for tomorrow. 

I cleaned out the computer room closet, waited until 3, and then took a Uber to Academy.  Again, I got rides in just a few minutes. 

I found the beds pretty quick, they basically had a $30 bed and a $99 bed and the $30 looked more comfortable.  I had already done my research and I am well under the weight limit.  I took one and unfolded it, tried it out, pretty comfortable.  I had an easy time folding it up again - good because making my bed every morning will literally mean putting it away. 

I got it in the cart, it is not overly heavy.  I shopped a little but only bought a few sodas.  I got a Uber again in a couple of minutes - different driver. 

We came home, I set up the bed in the front room, it is good there but I will still fold it up every day when I get up.  I got rid of the old air mattress. 

I had a small mania going so I cleaned out the pantry - might as well use that dumpster.  I finished that up and was happy. 

I heated up some dinner for us, and sat with Ron and ate in his room.  He enjoyed the meal.  Baby Girl kept looking out the back window so I suspect the other cats are in the back yard. 

I am not upset at the comments I am getting - the ones I deleted.  Mildly annoyed and amused because not one of these people spent over $1000 in vet bills rescuing 3 cats this year.  Yet they feel they can lecture me. 

I talked it over with Ron and decided not to visit Biscuit until pickup day.  I think that will be more fair to him.  He wants to go home when he sees me.  I did have his treats shipped to the vet, from Chewy.  The vet has always wanted to put Biscuit on a diet and now's her chance.  I will likely get a slim boy back, which will be great. 

By then I hope to have the microchip feeder for him. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were you I wouldn’t even acknowledge the existence of these abusive comments. Just delete and carry on. It just feeds them, I think.

I second taking advantage of the dumpster. I had to rent one once and it was quite expensive! And take advantage of that mania too. I also just cleaned out my pantry and reorganized it. It feels good to have it all done and I’m sure you will too.

Friend said...

I agree with anonymous 100% if there is a dumpster take hold of one of your manias and start hurling stuff into it with reckless abandon remembering you are going to have a fresh clean house to take advantage of and set up perfectly for you your husband and the cats . Any chance Ron will have to evacuated his room long enough to pull the rug up replace flooring and paint? Omg would that not be wonderful you could plan your world around your life as it is now. Set up the cats how you want them you how you want you and ..oh the freedom (I am living in my memory and how wonderful freshly painted walls and clean new floors felt in my crazy chaos I called my life ) You need a kitty cafe like they have popping up everywhere (we copied from Japan) there is one in my town now. People come sit and cuddle kitties but the cats hae to come to you ect there are rules for the kitties and your safety . It is really nicely done!
Thanks for monitoring the comments it was really getting awful and made no sense . A huge part of the reason people never leave domestic abuse is that kind of “victim blaming” it is not just the marriage issues but you are a victim now of a HUGE mess that you had absolutely nothing to do with and no help at all in organizing or anything the fact your kitties has chips and are neutered well bravo! They could have been out there reproducing and they were wild to begin with they are better off for everything you have done for them even if they do not come back you know that I hope? YOU DID THE RIGHT THING! No matter what happens. But it was victim blaming and mean I felt sick reading the comments. So good for you. Moving forward is the best thing at this point. I think if the insurance company is willing to pay for a hotel you should get it go over there during the day if it is super close and go sleep shower nap use it like your retreat spot maybe? Then when you get to painting you just all move over you can take baby girl with you to a hotel and put the do not disturb sign on the door I spent a week in a hotel recently and never had or needed house keeping

Anonymous said...

It would be great if you could clean out Ron’s room! It would be so much easier to find the things he “loses”.