Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Tuesday noon

I still feel dizzy and wobbly but my appetite came back, I ate a little. 

We finished the report, submitted it, and made our payment. 

I gave Baby Girl a massage with the grooming glove, she purred the whole time.  Later on I got the other side and Ron asked for the mitt.  It is just a big mitt so easy for him to don.  He gave her a massage and was delighted to feel her purring the whole time. 

It will be great if he "does" her every day but I am still going to do it regardless.  I don't want to have to shave her again; I see that as a really damning indictment of us as bad pet parents that we let her get matted. 

He was hungry and asked for some chicken nuggets, he likes a mix of the ones coated with BBQ and the standard nuggets.  The BBQ ones are so messy I use one of my disposable gloves to retrieve them and place them on the plate.  Happily I have plenty of gloves. 

We have a good mix of food in the freezer, stuff we both like.  He asked for a breakfast bowl last night for dinner and that was super easy to make.  I am glad he is not complicated in his dining. 

I take Spotty to get neutered in an hour.  I had considered walking back but it is cold and raining.  And I am sick.  So I will get a ride back.  I may do a Uber. 

I have the batteries for the black light so I will be ready to go when it comes.  I really need to get the garage, #1.  It is very pissy smelling and embarrassing for someone to come in to. 

#2 I will roam the house with the black light and my Nature's Miracle, cleansing my way to a fresher home, although the interior smells OK as long as I keep the box scooped. 

We have to get up very early tomorrow for a Dr Pepper delivery but we will make it.  We should be done pretty early, though.  Hopefully I will sleep better tonight, I kept waking up last night. 

I want to get some more orange juice, that was very refreshing last night.   I have enough to cover a grocery delivery, in my account. 

I am going to get ready to take Spotty in. 

No comments: