Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Wednesday afternoon

I checked Amazon and the blacklight had arrived.  I put on my bathrobe and checked the porch, nope.  I went back and checked the computer "Shipped with USPS".

I got dressed and checked the mail.  A lot of stuff, a Christmas card from one of my charities.  And my blacklight.  Not as big as I thought but I decided to keep an open mind.  I went through the mail - man that stuff will BREED if you aren't ruthless... threw most of it away (sorry Postal Workers) and opened my package.  I had the batteries already.

One of the best things I ever did for my house was buy a battery tester.  I love that thing.  I had tested some AA batteries I had on hand and I knew they were good.  I loaded them and turned it on.

Now the maker had been very clear to use it in a dark environment.  It was pretty gloomy in the garage and I feel fairly crappy so I went out there with the flashlight.  I hunted around.

I thought I would have urine everywhere, I didn't.  Just one spot on the garage door, by the roller.  I got the Nature's Miracle and got it.  I will check the house later, go room by room.  When it is dark because you really do need it dark for it to work well.

About comments.. there are things you guys don't know.  Some horrible vicious comments directed at me and other posters.  I don't post those.  I email with one person off the record, so to speak, so I have a clear idea as to intent.

Some "calling out" other posters - I don't have a problem with that.  Calling someone unprintables is an issue, using adjectives is not.  "Unkind" "unfair" etc. are reasonable in my view.

Calling me a stupid bitch, or a "moron", which I have gotten, is not.  Those don't get 'put up".  I don't believe I generally post the comments calling Ron an asshole although I may have let a few through.

Poor old Spot man.  I miss him, but he is better at the vet for a day to recover before I bring him back.  Happily I have plenty of canned food so I can just do that when he gets back.

They all (Mama and the kittens) love the Walmart brand Mixed Grill it is probably road kill mixed with rodent carcass but they love it.

Edit: went over the house with the blacklight, nothing.  The cats have been very good babies, just the one pee spot on the interior garage door, which I already treated.  And that was Ron's fault because he locked Spotty in the garage. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you check piss mans room with the black light. Or are you afraid of what you will find?

Heather Knits said...

Checked it, fine. I did clean the carpet where he had the spill, apparently well enough to satisfy the blacklight.

Lest you think the light doesn't work it lit up the spray mark in the garage like the Vegas strip.

Everyone has better manners than I thought. :)

Anonymous said...

The one who brought up the comments in the other post here - totally don’t blame you for not putting up the vicious ones directed at you , not worth it and they don’t deserve the air time. I just don’t get the back handed, passive aggressive one that is continuous even when other “drama” has passed. Not sure if I was clear on that.