Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Tuesday morning and then a big skip to evening

 Well it's not fun sleeping but I'm doing it. Biscuit is OK with the heat (he didn't sleep with me, though) but the other cats are not. I hope Spotty doesn't run away.  

I'm tired but awake if that makes any sense.  I did buy a big can of Gatorade powder yesterday and have been drinking that and feel pretty good overall.  

I am trying to focus on prayer life praying for recipients, material providers (sponsors and publishers), etc.  I got Bible Promise books yesterday so I will be handing those out today. Those are already done up in bags with candy. 

I am trying to be cheap with finances. Save money for the repair.  

My credit card company sent me a check for $400 I am debating should I cash that and put that towards repair. I will try to get ahold of my aunt for that.  

My parents were rather alarmed when I referred to the homeless man Kato by name yesterday thinking he was a friend.  No I am friendly with him,I treat him with respect that is all.  I give him candy even though I doubt he is reading what is actually in the bag.  But God calls me to go to everyone so I do.  He is also an alcoholic so that is an automatic problem and he has a big dog. Nope. 

And I am not so desperate for companionship I am going to hook up with a homeless man. It was a little insulting. Like the song goes "As long as I've got King Jesus, I don't need nobody else".  

Evening: so it worked great bringing a small flashlight and waving that at the bus.  She said it was "very easy to see you" and "Do that every time" which is easily done.  I was all set to get off at my usual stop and the light was out so I had to ride further up and cross.  

Then I had another driver I had never seen before on the bus that takes me to work.  So I handed out 6 evangelism things today.  I didn't see Kato today I guess it was too hot for him. 

Boss was there but not biting so that was good.  

That was pretty much it. 

No comments: