Thursday, July 6, 2023

More about female troubles

 I took a "big" iron pill and 2 vitamin C (it helps it absorb better) before bed last night and had the "usual" flow of 10 ml.  So I'm up around 70 ml. 

I used to do about 8 ounces (240 ml) at a time so I am not going to worry unless I go over that.  God also reminded me I used to donate blood ON TOP OF that and that was 16 ounces additional every 2 months.  average out 16 ounces a month blood loss. I am a long, long, way from that. 

The logistics of emptying the cup require a lot of clean water and some clean facilities, also pad needs a place to go (cloth pad) so I am thinking I may need to wait on the Bible Handout this weekend if things don't slow down.  I will pray about it.  The gas station is available but he doesn't have a trash can in there so I can't do disposable unless I pack it out.  😵  That's a whole new level of dedication!  I might, though.  For Jesus. 

Neighborhood dogs would go nuts when I came home, smelling that. LOL  A lot of homeless go through the public trash cans so I wouldn't put it in there. 

We will see. Today my big thing for Bible Handouts, other than praying and my own Bible study of course, will be getting some index cards and writing "We're praying for you daily" on them with, ideally, an encouraging Bible verse. I think that would be really nice  Years ago I did that for paratransit drivers and they loved it. It is some work.  

I will need a clipboard and index cards for sure.  I would also like to get some cute colored pens if they have some; but my store has tons of back to school stuff right now so now is the time! I will look before work or on my lunch. 

School starts early August around here. My friend is having back surgery right around then so it will be very interesting in my department.  But she is hurting and I want her better of course. Please, if led, pray for her quick healing and guidance for all her medical people. 

I will see her today that will be fun. OH I forgot I need to take my Advil.  That also helps a lot with menstrual blood loss. 

I have a mission field that includes a lot of black urban culture.  Interestingly enough He gave me an appreciation of Gospel rap.  There are many good artists and I enjoy listening. Ron loathed it and I can't repeat what he said.  

Anyway one song "Represent" has a chorus of a guy yelling "Represent! (Jesus)" and another guy yelling "Get Crunk!"  I always liked the song but for quite a while I kept wondering, "What is crunk?  How do I get it?"  Now of course I know it means enthused or excited.  I generally do not use urban slang like that I do say if I'm going to repesent (Jesus) I need to represent but that is about it.  

Ugh I am still all bloated.  I will be glad when this cycle is over. 

That's it for now. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is not your friend. She is a coworker who abuses you. Just to clear things up for you.

Heather Knits said...

Oh I don't consider her a friend she threw me under the bus twice last week I am always picking her knives out of my back. But God does call on me to be kind and merciful to her, to do her good when I can.

I have another coworker very excitable and high strung. Two actually. I consider them friends. When they are really stressed I like to send them cat pictures they like that.

Have I actually hung out with anyone off the clock? No, not unless you consider the time Beau drove by me walking to the bus stop, stuck his head out, and waved while grinning.

Anonymous said...

So now you don't consider her a friend and yet in your post you wrote

"My friend is having back surgery right around then so it will be very interesting in my department. But she is hurting and I want her better of course."

So which is it? Friend or foe?

Why would you continue to even talk to or associate with this back stabbing B? Does God also call on you to be a door mat so people like this can walk all over you? I don't think so.

No one's telling you to get payback on this B but you should not be allowing her to yell at you or disrespect you. You did enough of that for over a decade with Ron.

Now is the time to learn to respect yourself and that means not allowing other people to disrespect you.

Heather Knits said...

Wait there are 2 women with bad backs. One is very sweet and having back surgery. One is the angry backstabber.