Thursday, July 20, 2023

Early Thursday morning

 Work was very busy but that was good when the boss came by.  I was doing everything she wants me to do so she didn't bark at me and moved on.  

After work I ran over to the coffee shop and got an iced caramel coffee to go.  It was very good and cold at the bus stop. Not too sweet either which I appreciated. 

As I was standing there a woman approached me holding a bag from the Walmart pharmacy asking me if I would like to buy some Adderall.  I said no thank you but she was insistent. She finally moved on to a man with a teardrop tattoo (which indicates he killed someone) who also said no.  The bus came, I went home.  

I like my last driver of the day she is very friendly so I stood up front and we chatted all the way home. The house was hot but Biscuit is OK.  Spotty is complaining a lot and I don't see much of Cleo. 

I talked to Mom last night as Dad had gone out with friends. After I hung up I went to bed early, slept pretty well considering.  Got up early today have been cleaning the bathroom, because the repairman always (this is every repair in my life) wants to use the bathroom and I want it to be presentable. I wasn't able to give the toilet a good scrubbing with the pumice when my hand was messed up but it looks better now. It's not perfect but the worst of it is gone.

I need to take a shower, do my God Time, and figure out my lunch today.  I don't want to buy lunch until I know what that repair will set me back.  

My boss works today but I am hoping 7-4 as I work 2-9:30.  She did say she is off tomorrow.  She is not a bad person but has a critical management style I don't like.  I respond better to "Good job on A and B can you pick it up a little on C, please?"  She does not do that.  But, like I said, when she came by yesterday I was working my butt off. 

That's it for now.  

No comments: