Monday, July 17, 2023

Let's go all the way

 To work that is.  Bought some drink mix and Gatorade powder before I started.  They didn't have much Gatorade powder so I wanted to lock it down.

I was thinking about a truck I saw Saturday when I was waiting at the bus stop to go to the grocery store.  It was covered in Hazmat "corrosive" labels.  It had a valve on the back of the truck that was hissing and smoke coming out.  The light changed and it didn't move.  

I was like "God GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!" and he slowly drove off.  I had no idea things like that were allowed near residential neighborhoods.  Very creepy.  

I didn't see anything like that today.  I gave 2 New Testaments to new to me drivers - 1 each - so I am happy about that.  Please pray for them and all the other recipients.

Also for me to have a good day it will be 11 hours away from home.  Thank you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you heard of J.D.Farag?
His Bible prophecy update from 7/16 is amazing and he brings receipts to back up his sermon.
Time is VERY short.

Heather Knits said...

I have heard of him but not followed. I will check him out.

Anonymous said...

He's not welcome on RF, saw you rejoined but Jan Markells telegram thinks highly of him.
Funny I learned about him and Jan on RF and they turned their backs on him.
I think he's awesome, would love to hear what you think.
He's on Rumble and also has his own app.

Anonymous said...

Here's the link: https://www.jdfarag.org/bible-prophecy

Heather Knits said...

I will check him out. Having issues with rf they already deleted my Bible Handout thread and wont let me talk about where to get Bibles.

Anonymous said...

Are you KIDDING ME?
I quit that site when they refused to hear other opinions about the vax. Those people are idiots.

Heather Knits said...

Yeah he objected to me even HINTING how a person could find evangelism Bibles and deleted the whole thread.

Anonymous said...

They have lost their way. It's like they're ashamed of the gospel. I'm glad I left, I was just searching their site to see what they were saying about J.D. Farag and saw you had rejoined.