Sunday, July 16, 2023

I slept OK considering

 Woke up with a headache, took something. Drank some cold sparkling water and almost vomited!  WHAT?  

Now on the good side my friend Heather (no joke same name) is sending me some NLT (easy to read) New Testaments and maybe some Promise books.  That will be fun.  

There are a few things I don't talk about and one of those issues arose yesterday so I am dealing with that. Also this morning I was very nauseous so I am carrying a bucket around with me. I need to take my antidepressant I am going to try that with one of the bananas I bought yesterday. 

I laid back down after I got up and Biscuit joined me.  He is the best cat, he laid on my abdomen/chest (he is a big cat) and purred so nicely as I pet him.  He is just The Best Cat. He isn't glamorous with his markings but he has the sweetest and most loving heart.  He was such a great comfort to me after Ron died. If you look in my blogs from around then Biscuit comes up but none of the other cats.  I don't fault the other cats but Biscuit really stepped up and has continued to be the most loving cat and first on scene in every way. I love him so much.  


I am doing laundry.  I also need to do my God Time as well.  

That's it for now. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh...nausea is awful. The only thing that helps me is ginger ale. I keep some of the tiny cans in my house at all times. I hope you feel better soon. Stay hydrated. I'll be praying for you.

Heather Knits said...

Nausea's better now it's the headache. I am figuring out curtains for the kitchen to distract myself.