Monday, July 10, 2023

I did it for Jesus

 So this one is for my Christians.  Had a lit of issues with boundaries today.

Co worker -an equal.  The one who got injured and is mean.  Asked me to get her some facility use spray cleaner and gave me a bottle.   I filled it and walked it back to her.  She began screaming at me.  Had been shouting at me since she started.  

I walked away.  She called my phone shouting at me and I told her I wouldn't allow that and hung up.  She called me again and I sent it to vm.  She texted me saying I had been on speaker when I hung up but I was fine with that.  

But she had said she wanted another bottle of cleaner.  It was about 2 minutes till it was time to go home.  I thought about it.  

I felt the Holy Spirit convicting me to help her even though she had been awful.  So I did and she was rude but I did it for Jesus.


Edit to add I did message a mutual acquaintance and tell her I got the spray to please Jesus no one else, and if that woman called me shouting again I would hang up.  This woman loves gossip so the message will be passed on.

No comments: