Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Very early Wednesday

 I was thinking about this today and of course every time they do the "Pep rally" meeting at work.  If you haven't encountered it they do the "Walmart cheer" with clapping and yelling. Then stretching.  Most of the time they do not do this. 

When I was a customer and would shop with Ron sometimes we would run across the meeting.  Ron would do the "Oh Gawd" routine and "If I had to do that every day I would kill myself" so of course I play all this back every time we have the meeting. 

I was also thinking about how my boss said she had helped us a few different times at the store. I only remember one time. I hope Ron wasn't a jerk although I told her he had a head injury and Alzheimer's, yesterday. This morning I had a nightmare about how constipated he used to get. It's funny now but it was a real problem. I believe that goes to the coworker having caregiving issues with her husband.  

My boss also did not know about possible raises coming for both of us we will have to check the paycheck in a few days. 

But I got up on time today so I can take the bus.  I am going to get going on my shower.  That's done, did my God Time.  

I forgot to ask God to help me process what I'm reading but He puts it in my heart anyway.  I decided I am bringing my personal Bible with me today.  I am hoping to do up some of the praying for you cards on my lunch today.  Yesterday I was too frazzled. 

I am also bringing about half a bag of assorted spicy candy to a coworker as she loves the stuff and didn't care some of the candy was apparently unwrapped and melted/stuck to the rest.  She says it will eat just fine so she can have it.  

And Beau's not around anymore and everyone seems happy with the regular candy anyway.  

I need to get going, that's it for now.  

No comments: