Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Neighbors were saving the fireworks

 Last night it sounded like (pick your war zone).  Cats were NOT happy although Cleo did pretty well. That's why, when I put the under bed storage, I made sure there was enough room for the cats (at that point I had several cats).  So plenty of room under there for the babies. 

Paycheck dropped that is good; now I need to figure out my budget.  I will pray on that. 

I took my shower last night so I wouldn't have to do it this morning and that worked well.  

Jack is coming to get me and "Ace" the cab driver is bringing me home.  Good thing it's going to rain today. I'm not doing it for the rain but I will be getting groceries and I need to get them home.  Jack is very nice but he never has room in his truck/car so it is easier to call Ace who always has a nice wide trunk and is happy to help me carry them.  Besides I like keeping both of them in play.  

I am curious to see how my department is today.  The last couple years I was distracted.  It is very hard to mourn on the 4th of July when it's such a big family and friends holiday.  I didn't have a problem with Valentine's day but I do with Halloween and the 4th.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: