Thursday, July 13, 2023

About yesterday

 So we have these things called "topstock carts" at work. We only have about 50 for the whole store so when an associate gets a hold of one it's their best friend; they take it to lunch and break. So the break room is full of these things which they put on the back wall. Yesterday I was sitting toward the back but not near the wall and a woman comes running in shoving a top stock cart.  She heads right for me and I'm thinking "She sees me and will stop". Nope, she crashed the cart into my chair and said "Oops, didn't see you!"  

"Do you drive a car?" I responded and everyone laughed at her. She didn't hurt me but I thought it was rude.  

I did NOT buy "my" Mountain Dew.  I am dead set against them since I saw that "agenda" ad. I also submitted a public comment on the main Pepsi page.  I don't expect them to pull the ad but I want them to know they are going to lose sales over this. I checked the Dr Pepper page and I didn't see any "Nonsense" so I bought some Diet Dr before work.  I didn't like it as much but I am not doing Dew again. 

My "mean" boss didn't come in until 3 and she was busy with other things and ignored me. Other than that it was a fine day.  

Kato the window washer was at the intersection again. He has an apartment and a car, he works all day cleaning windows and told me he makes about $100 a day. He will rotate out different intersections. Mine is "it" for a while.  I give him candy.  He likes to drink a lot and will knock back one 40 ounce beer after another. One thing I don't get is why the alcoholic "homeless" only drink beer you will never find them drinking straight vodka like Ron did. But he doesn't bother me. 

Last morning I could not get the cup out until right before work. I scratched myself getting it out so I had to wear a light pad just to deal with that. I should be OK so I won't wear the cup for a few days. 

I bought a loaf of keto bread and took it home the bus and that worked very well. I was worried I would mash it but I did not. 

I work tonight so that will be interesting. I woke up with a headache this morning but the Excedrin seems to be helping. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: