Tuesday, July 25, 2023

I guess God doesn't want me taking the bus to work today

 I slept OK, woke up at 5 though. I leave for the bus at 5:15. 

So I will call one of the guys and pay for a ride. Is there a sick person on the bus?  Physically ill?  Mentally ill?  Bad driver out there going to turn me into road paste as I cross the street?  I don't know. God will show me one day. 

I heard from my doc yesterday I can get a refill if I make an appointment for August so that seems fair. I am kind of low on the one med that I really shouldn't... 

Got my shower and my God Time.  I will call Jack first (lives nearby) and then Ace if Jack can't do it. 

Cats are good.  

I had a little spotting yesterday so the cup is back in place. I don't need any drama with that.  

I took some allergy meds as we are getting a lot of atmospheric dust in the area so I figure that will trigger my allergies if I don't. 

I am feeling moderately depressed and completely unmotivated so I will have to ask God for help with the day.  I did do some serious prayer time in the shower very happy about that.  I feel that is vital.  

Also the other day at the grocery store the clerk said she "had something" to tell me but couldn't as the line was too long.  I had "coincidentally" done up a packet of new believer information that I "happened" to give her so I think she got saved.  If so that will be the first that I know of in 13 years of work.  But it's not about numbers and I don't want to know all of them due to pride issues. 

If I get proud I am useless. It's God's work not mine.   

Jack is coming in a few.  That's it for now.  

 

No comments: