Saturday, July 22, 2023

Saturday morning and early afternoon

 I had some really awful customers last night. The shopping is escalating as we get close to back to school (most in my area start early August) and tensions are high I guess. 

But I was bragging how God took care of my air conditioner last night,to any employee who would listen.  

 I slept pretty well and all the cats joined me for a change.  I think Biscuit would have slept with me last week but he doesn't like fans, and I had one pointed at the bed.  

I woke up with a migraine, NOT FUN I have managed to beat it back. But I lost my whole morning. I guess I needed to rest.  

The cats were very cuddly.  

I am set up for the yard guy to come out, I set up some mosquito spray (they are eating me alive every time I go in my yard), and some wasp spray (I have seen red wasps) in addition to cold drinks in the fridge.  I took the cover off the outside faucet and it is turned sideways I hope that is not a repair.  We will see.  I have to choose not to freak out about it.  I also have a big industrial/shop fan Ron bought for some Godforsaken reason years ago I can put outside for him and run the cord in the house.  That should make it more comfortable the feels like temperature is about 120. I think that's all I can do (I have the cash in my pocket).  

I would have liked to do my shopping or a Bible Handout today but it didn't work out.  Maybe there was some freak roaming the neighborhood where I work and he would have stabbed me.  I'll find out one day in Heaven.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: