Friday, July 28, 2023

Forgot to pay the credit card

 Not sure how that works.  I will put money in my checking and pay it tonight.  Does that mean I can use the credit card again?  I am assuming I can't right now as payment is 2 days late.  

I had it in the budget.  I just assumed I had paid it.  Sigh.  Fetal Alcohol Syndrome strikes again. 

At any rate I have enough cash to buy my diet soda for work so I'm OK.  And I can pay for my ride home I would HATE to do that on the bus.  

I very seldom do but I gave the cats a can of wet food (turkey flavor) as I am very skeptical about other foods and Biscuit's medical condition.  To me fish protein is the big trigger so I just try to avoid that at all costs.  At any rate he and Cleo are very happy right now. Spotty doesn't like wet food.  

Getting ready to go to work we will see how that goes.  

That's it for now.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It means you will pay interest and probably a late fee.

I recommend keeping a list of all of your recurring bills and their due dates. Include monthly, quarterly and yearly bills. I check my list on the first day of every month and move due dates to my calendar. The list gets updated as needed.

Regardless of the method you choose, you need to have some way of tracking this stuff. It is impossible to remember it all.