Saturday, July 15, 2023

Someone must be praying bad things against my house

 Years ago I read a book on spiritual warfare.  Some of it I agreed with, like the fact that those on the "dark side" pray to the devil against believers and ask for Bad Things to happen to us.  

The rest of the book I did not agree with particularly the part of the raped woman being infected with demons.  I mean, what the actual?

Anyway it has been one thing after another this week.  Not whining I am at the laughing stage.  

The AC broke. I got a letter from HOA about the jasmine again. And the blinds in the kitchen fell down about an hour ago. Well, crap. 

I'm not getting blinds again I will do some sort of curtain. 

That's it for now.  

PS please pray for my protection, and the recipients!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would you put any stock in a book that said a woman who was raped is full of demons. Remember even a little bad spoils the entire thing.

Heather Knits said...

I'm with you, I threw it out and left a bad review on Amazon.

Anonymous said...

My hair stylist was complaining about Christians today, said she doesn't believe in God and was offended that her ex husband prayed over her. Why be offended if someone prays to a God that doesn't exist? I think it's because she knows God is real. The Bible says people have NO EXCUSE.