Sunday, July 9, 2023

If you don't have something nice to say...

 Don't say anything at all.  I heard that a lot growing up. 

To the person attacking my faith; you are welcome to your opinion.  We all live in America.  What you are not welcome to do is come on an evangelical Protestant Christian blog and throw shade at Jesus, God, the Bible, etc.  I will tolerate less kind comments on my personal life on occasion if I feel they have merit ("You are gaining weight") but the steady attacks are getting old.  

You know what I'm about.  You can find "Spiritual" blogs that deny Jesus,the Godhead, the Bible all over the place I am sure. But this blog is not the place for that. 

You read me because I assume you find me interesting.  If you have any feelings towards me, good or bad, know it comes from my faith.  If you admire anything I do my strength comes from Jesus. And my Bible. 

You really stepped in it with that one.  I hand out Bibles to the perishing.  Did you really think I would be OK with dissing it?  Really?!  

Side note out of all the critical comments I have read over the years no one has ever called me "boring".  😂

Last:  EVERY knee will bow,the Bible is clear on that (everyone kneels to God at the end and acknowledges His supremacy).  Even you.  I would check Him out as a friend before making Him an enemy.  

No comments: