Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Happy 4th!

 Proverbs 14:34

Interestingly enough I found the verse in my plain Bible study not a devotional for "July 4th".  But a good verse for today.  

Jack is getting me this morning.  I hope; I just texted him. 

Queasy again; pretty sure it is "gastritis".  Just, basically, an irritated stomach.  I have been abusing it lately so I am not surprised it rebelled. 

Yay!  Jack just texted me he is coming this morning. 

No soda today I don't even plan on doing sparkling water unless the store is out of the Gatorades I like.  I expect it will be busy.  

Plan is to get some mac and cheese for lunch.  

Cats are good, Biscuit and Spotty hung out with me during my God Time.  Cleo is still half feral so I don't see her unless I have gone to bed.  Then she will visit and is very loving.  Someone else in a cat group said the same thing, sitting or standing I am "scary" to her but lying down I am "Mom".  

I am dreading the withdrawal headaches they are brutal. And I can't take headache pills as they irritate my stomach.  So that is just going to suck if it comes.  God is bigger than that but is it something He will do?  I don't know.  

I did ask some time back to be kept humble.  So I think this goes to that.  Hard to be prideful when I feel like I want to hurl.  

That's it for now; I love you and hope you have a great 4th!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to all your healthy eating and food preps? You used to post about it everyday but then stopped. Same with your weight loss results.

Heather Knits said...

Short version something major happened that really threw me for a loop and realized Ron was abusive. That took a while to process. I couldn't juggle that and a healthy eating plan. Once I get over the nausea I can get back on track.