Friday, July 21, 2023

Friday night special

 I have been cursed out 4 times tonight.  And you know what?  No one who did that got what they wanted.  A couple of parents went off on me in front of their kids.  It is a good thing I really don't care about being "disrespected"

But retail isn't easy these days.  

The night has gone pretty quick but I am tired as I have been up 16 hours straight.  I have had about double my doctor's suggested caffeine intake.  Good thing I have tomorrow off.

I have a landscape guy coming at 4 to pull down the dead jasmine and that is it.  

That's it for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Retail has become extremely difficult. So many people have no manners and short fuses. If they act that way in front of their children in public, they are probably acting that way toward the children at home.

Happy that your air conditioner was fixed. What a relief.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain hon I work in food service an it's been terrible 😞 just today I had to explain what plain means lol 🤣 lady wanted a burger with no cheese but did want the toppings but kept ordering it plain an bringing it back smh 😔 said we were making it wrong! But u said plain

Heather Knits said...

I like a double cheeseburger with meat, cheese, and ketchup only. And that is how I order it that seems to get me what I want.