Saturday, July 29, 2023

I slept pretty well last night.

 Got up did my God Time.  I need to take a shower and then do up the Bibles.  I have some really nice tracts and also a good amount of the index cards with the note that "We" are praying for "you" daily.  It took me quite a while to come up with the exact phrase I wanted. But praying for you daily implies past, present, and future. Which is what I wanted.  

Something funny on my sneakers.  They were marked 9.5 W which is on the small side for me.  I tried them on and they fit OK.  Today I was taking off all those little tags and one shoe is 9W and the other is 9.5W which explains why such nice looking shoes went on clearance.  But the bigger foot?  Fits great in that 9.5. So I feel like God was holding the shoes for me and at only $3, looking like $25 shoes, are perfect for a Bible Handout or running errands.  It's not safe for me to look too fancy.  Even assuming I had that kind of money to spend. 

But "all that money I spend on candy" and Bibles paid off it you want to look at it that way, because the last time I got a couple pairs of shoes for work it set me back almost $200. I don't look at it that way though I'm just happy God is taking care of my feet.  

 This was my morning post I am going to put it up and do my other one later.  

Edit: shoes were great for Bible Handout I will keep them for that.  



No comments: