Friday, July 14, 2023

A praise

 So I had a mesh backpack I was using for work, but, like I said, I tax my backpacks and it was ripping.  I knew I had a couple more so I looked.  

I found Ron's old backpack which is so bad it needs to be tossed, when I opened it up I found a large (to me!) sum of cash, Ron's autopsy report, etc.  I have NO idea where this cash came from, it was a $50 and some $1's.  I can sure use it with that repair looming. 

To the scoffer: Galatians 6:7

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
NKJV 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez Louise you probably have cash stashed all over that house. Time to do another declutter. Right now is back to school so you may be able to score a decent backpack cheaper than any other time of the year. Jansport is really good quality.

Anonymous said...

I love it when God does stuff like that!

Heather Knits said...

That's the thing I scraped up every penny when I was working part time at $11 an hour. It wasn't there before. I'm certain.

I only had 2 extra backpacks the one I decided to use and Ron's old one which is filthy and will be thrown out.

I don't have a Jansport budget not with the Ac repair.