Monday, July 31, 2023

I didn't sleep well for some reason

I didn't even have that much caffeine. Up and at 'em though.  

Shower done and God Time, I just need to get dressed, throw my lunch together, and bag up some candy. My devotional basically said "God promised us horrible tribulations but He is with us" not really something I want to read on a work day.  

Cats are good, Biscuit slept with me.  He is a really awesome cat.  The only positive thing about the blogs back in 2017 were the remarks about Biscuit. For some reason for me it has always been a special male cat in my life.  

I love Cleo to bits but she's half feral and loves me on her terms.  But Biscuit is ALWAYS there.  

That's it for now.  Prayed for everyone including you!   

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe think about the suffering a Jesus did for you.

Heather Knits said...

I need to be praying for the recipients. I don't like to think about Jesus suffering for me.

Anonymous said...

Right, I'm the same way. We get wrapped up in the day-to-day and lose focus of the big picture.

Anonymous said...

Will you add Lindsey to your prayers?

Heather Knits said...

Absolutely!

Anonymous said...

Means the world to me. Thank you!