Sunday, July 30, 2023

That was really awful.

 First of all this part is not awful but I checked and I did not get a raise.  I will get my $770 on Wednesday though.  I sent my Dad a screenshot of my pay information because he is very curious. A raise would have been nice but God takes care of me. 

Then for some reason I thought to look up blogs from 2017.  Wow.  Depressing.  Horrible behavior on Ron's part, binge drinking, etc, and behavior I now recognize as the Alzheimer's.  He was trying to climb under the sink one night thinking it was his bed.  

Boy that got me GOOD and depressed. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you were supppsed to get a raise you need to ask them about that.

Heather Knits said...

What they did some people were getting a raise but very unclear on who those people were. So I was hopeful but not banking on it.

Anonymous said...

If I were you I would find out how you can get a raise too. Why would only some people get the raise?

Heather Knits said...

Because it's a big corporation.