Monday, July 24, 2023

Very early Monday

 So I looked up evangelical Presbyterians.  Because that's what I am looking for, I thought.  They are in the charismatic movement and also believe in women pastors two things I'm just not into. 

So I will keep looking. I think God is using these churches to move me out of my defensive, wounded, position from my last church and into more eagerness and acceptance at joining another church family. 

But it was encouraging to meet a large group who had a passion for reaching the lost.  Because, like I told the pastor's wife, they're going to hell.  That should haunt us born agains.  

I slept pretty well last night that was good. Today, aside from work, I need to call my doctor for some refills. I am tired and unmotivated though.  

Going to go drag myself in the shower.   Done with that, and my God Time.  

I'm going to take my Bible with me to work.  Read it on my lunch.  I'm a little depressed but it's not like "Oh my day is so terrible I need a Bible" I would just like to read it.  

Once I get dressed I need to make my lunch.  

It isn't much fun getting up at 3 AM and ending up home again at 6 PM on a good day, but I am meeting new drivers and giving them important Scripture material.  I don't know how long I have to do this so I need to make it count.  

That's it for now.  

 

No comments: