Monday, July 31, 2023

Monday night

 I had a routine where I would take my break after my relief came in but she burned me a couple times when she called in sick and I didn't get any break at all.  She calls in every month or so, but this week she called in 3 times probably due to her sick husband.  In my opinion she needs a leave of absence. 

So I took my break at 11 AM and didn't get my lunch (someone had to cover) until 1:30 so I came back at 2:30 and only had an hour and a half to go.  The lady who covers my lunch will be off tomorrow God Only Knows. 

Work was very frenzied.  I was busy multitasking.  I was happy to get out of there.  

I caught the first bus OK.  Second bus I barely caught as first bus was slow.  I like the second bus driver as she is very sweet, friendly, chatty, and a believer.  We have a good time talking.  

The low cost grocery store near my home has had a problem with a homeless man living on the property near the bus stop.  Today, as we passed, I saw a police officer on a Segway talking to him so hopefully they will move him along.  I felt VERY uncomfortable Saturday with him laying behind me as I waited on my bus.  We will see.  

I drank way, way, more than the advised amount of caffeine today I hope I can sleep.  That's it for now.  

No comments: