Friday, July 28, 2023

Got cussed out again

 So work was pretty uneventful until I left.  There was a man, his wife, and a little kid by the door with a sign in perfect English, begging in pretty good English, but not locals if you get my drift.  He had a very heavy accent I believe Middle Eastern.  He kept bothering me and I kept saying NO with escalating firmness (as his kid sat on the ground eating out of 3 takeout food bags kindly people had donated).  

If he's really in trouble there are a million agencies love to help a sweet little family. He didn't much like me saying no and cursed me out in another language I'm not sure which. 

I know some really bad Farsi. 😂  I could have called him a dirty whore.  But I got my ride and came home.  

I had some trouble paying the credit card I think because the browser is so old but I did get it to go. I am also doing laundry because my cargo shorts were in the dirty clothes and I want them clean for the handout.  

That's it for now. Let's hope he didn't follow me home!  

No comments: