Friday, July 7, 2023

Tract companies

 So I use different companies for tracts and Scripture booklets.  

World Missionary Press (link in sidebar) is probably my favorite.  You get a good chunk of evangelism in a small booklet I can stick in a bag of candy.  I have handed out thousands including at least a thousand since Ron died.  

Grace and Truth do tracts.  They will send them for free but if I ask for that I make a more reasonable order.  If I am paying I have ordered hundreds at a time their prices are reasonable.  They do good tracts I have never had an issue.  

Ron got a braille tract from Fellowship Tract League and liked it a lot and used to have me order those.  He liked "Where will you Spend Eternity" so I hand those out sometimes in honor of...Those are free and take their sweet time coming but are sound.  

I recently found Bible Tracts, Inc.  I ordered some and they called me yesterday to vet me.  I don't think he was prepared for me.  I get very excited about what I do.   But he said he'd send the tracts.  

Tonight I plan to write up those "praying for you daily" cards at work with Romans 8:28 on it.  Just Romans 8:28 not the whole verse.  

That's it for this post.  

No comments: