Saturday, July 8, 2023

Saturday afternoon

 Cleo likes to lick me.  This is not raunchy just a fact, she loves to lick my hands.  As a result I use unscented soap, no lotion, no sanitizer, etc. My head was bothering me (it's going to rain) and I decided to lay down.  Biscuit and Cleo were on the floor by the cat door, that's their spot.  

I laid down and made sad noises until I heard a meow.  Cleo had gotten into bed with me.  She came over, smelled me "Oh a headache, what can I do for this?" and began licking my hand assiduously.  She went from my fingertips all the way up my arm to the elbow and then stopped, looked very satisfied, and got down and went back to her spot on the floor. And I'll be - but the headache was gone.  

I did up the Bibles for tomorrow (around 50) I did the index cards too. I said "We" will be praying daily so I will ask for your help with that.  Please pray for the recipients that they be led to God and have an appetite for His word.  

My brother called, we talked for an hour and a half.  He ran over a baby rabbit with the lawnmower but was able to save it (it's a little banged up but happy) and he kept it as a pet. So he has 2 rabbits, a couple of dogs, and a few cats. He was a little lonely is all and I enjoy talking to him. He is a very quiet man. I believe he is born again the way he talks indicates that.  I sent him a Bible years ago and he was very appreciative.  I sent him an NLT if it matters. 

Nice to have the headache gone.  It was a nasty one. I was going to do some cleaning but rethought that.  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you eve heard of Dr Andy Woods? He's at Sugarland Bible Church, I think it's Texas.
I just watched his 2 part sermon on Rumble titled; Is America under judgement? I have to agree.

Heather Knits said...

Sugar Land is in the Houston area actually but a very long ride from here. I will watch it.

Anonymous said...

I learned about Andy Woods from Rapture Ready Foms where you used to hang out, Acts ;)

Heather Knits said...

Send me a link. I won't post it (for the board). I lost a couple of computers over the last several years and lost all my bookmarks, at least until I started using Chrome.

Anonymous said...

Had to go to Sugarland website:

https://slbc.org/sermon/is-america-under-the-judgment-of-god-part-1/

https://slbc.org/sermon/is-america-under-the-judgment-of-god-part-2/

Heather Knits said...

Board link too please! I'm sure someone is keeping them posted. Do they still have the evangelism forum?

Heather Knits said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

https://rumble.com/v2yjoco-the-infrastructure-of-the-antichrist-pastor-billy-crone.html


This will blow your mind. It's later than we think. From Jan Markell at Olive Tree Ministries. What a time to be alive.