Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Brutal headache this morning

 I am sleeping better but this headache is no joke.  I took something around 1 AM. 

It is so early my bank has not yet sent me my statement for the day; I assume my pay is in there but I don't know for sure yet.  I need to figure out my budget as well. 

Ugh this head. 

But quick a funny. So yesterday I got to work about an hour and a half early because you just never know with the bus and all it takes is one accident or guy who doesn't want to pay the fare and I'm delayed.  

So I was sitting in the breakroom in the back.  Someone had taken out the microwaves.  No one actually needed the microwaves but they kept asking about them and getting a massive attitude.  They were in personnel for some reason. The uproar was so great the personnel manager (aka "People Lead") got the microwaves herself, put them on a cart (she never does anything like this) and brought them back.  I thought it was very funny. Many of the employees are immigrants and bring their own lunches. I tend to bring a sandwich because many of the other employees bring their food in glass dishes and take forever heating it up.  When I'm on lunch I just want to take out my food and eat it. 

 Speaking of lunch I am having my breakfast shake; I put whey protein in plain milk with 1/4 t cinnamon. It's pretty good.  I need to figure out my budget I think I will do that on the way to work. 

I managed to beat the headache with a cold shower and some gatorade.  I just need to get dressed and do up the candy for the day.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: