Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Wow, a lot of nasty comments

I got my stuff around 10:30, took about half an hour to receive it.  They put all the boxes on a tarp in the front yard. 

Everything came back and really happy about it.  Certain things like furniture got a pass and went right in the house.  Other things went in the garage (not much) and then I had all the stuff in the yard. 

I had figured out how to open the dumpster so I did that and got to work.  I kept about 8 boxes out of about 50.  I was too tired to mash up the last couple boxes so I just threw them in there. 

All done.  Got everything in the house/garage or dumpster.  I read the TOS and didn't put any food items in the trash like my corn dog stick (lunch).  Torbie helped by exploring the dumpster and sleeping on the front porch.  The other cats stayed away. 

I am utterly exhausted, stiff, and sore.  I took a hot bath when I finished and then a cold shower.  I made the bed with fresh sheets.  My quilt did make it so I am good. 

From what I hear Amazon is only going to deliver "essentials" so it's a good thing I got the one couch cover when I did.  I like the way I did the couches in the front room. 

Ron got some new talking books and did not bother me. 

I am going to bed. 

4 comments:

Friendly friend said...

Sorry you had to face nasty comments,

People who post them are very sad little people.

Heather Knits said...

Silly me, I thought they would be happy for me.

Anonymous said...

The point is she could have put 75% more garbage in that dumpster had she broken down the boxes. Or better yet went with something smaller and saved some money.

Heather Knits said...

You act like I rented it with your money! LOL

I only left the last 6 boxes or so, everything else got squished.

I wanted to make sure I had enough room, they sized as a 10 yard and a 15... I got a 15 and filled it beyond the 10 mark even before the boxes, so the right call.