Sunday, March 8, 2020

Sunday noon

I made some purchases this weekend. 

One, a new blanket for Ron, it is nice and heavy.  He did not have a good blanket as he used his heavy feather quilt to prop up his pillow.  I figured if he hates it I can use it in the front room it will make a nice throw.  I like a full sized blanket, not a throw.  So a twin would be great on one of the couches, it is teal so will fit color wise.  Good reviews, not horrible on the price.  So that came out of repair fund. 

Two, I was told on my message board Amazon had pulse ox machines for $15.  I thought that was great as I would love to monitor Ron when/if he gets sick.  I really want to keep him away from the medical community due to illness.  But I would like to know if it IS time to take him. 

So I got that.  It is very nice and small, I put it in the first aid basket, when my stuff comes back I will put the blood pressure thing in there too.  I do need to check my blood sugar test strips and see if they're still good. 

At one point I was told Ron was diabetic but every test since then has been fine so who knows?  He was not far out of range when he did test.  But a good idea to be able to check his blood sugar, or mine for that matter as my anti psychotic can cause diabetes.  I also have a family history (Dad). 

Anyway, got that.  Test strips are good until Halloween.  It is really nice out but very bright and headache... so staying in. 

I am glad I painted the house is so much brighter.  It is wonderful.  And the orange does not aggravate me when I have a headache.  I didn't think about that until the paint went up but it hasn't been an issue. 

I think I will try a hemp to kill it.  I am trying not to use a lot of the cigs as I only bought a couple packs and am only giving myself 2 a day.  But I have a jar, a quarter ounce?  Of the buds so I can smoke a little of that without getting into my ration.  The buds in the jar work a little better on headache. 

If I feel better I will move some stuff out of the orange room so they can do the floor, I didn't, yesterday.  Because headache. 

And one reader wonders why I have so many add-ons on board. 

Ugh.  I need to get some pipe screens. 

No comments: