Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Wednesday morning

A while back Ron got impatient at me for asking if he needed anything.  "Why are you always bugging me" HE asked.

I think that's funny.

I told him he does need help occasionally and I would rather help him when I am already up and not in the middle of something, that no one wants to be interrupted and made to stop what they are doing to help someone else, it was a lot easier to just ask, if he was awake and I was in the area anyway.

He got it.

Last night I did up my pills.  I did the usual lineup, with the addition of some Vitamin D and Oregano oil.  I have a fair amount of Oregano oil now and I am a fan of it for immunity.  I find it very helpful when I am battling a cold which is a corona virus so there you have it.

Ron does not want any.  So I did prescriptions + multivitamin + D + oregano oil + ginger root and some kratom in the mornings as I am in a depression right now.  2 weeks.  I have a decent amount of mood pills for the next while.

I woke up a couple times last night did not sleep really well, maybe because the floors are being delivered today.  I got up around 7 (seems to be my default) and fixed Ron some breakfast, he wanted a breakfast bowl and some apple juice.

He said he didn't want any apple juice when I was at the store but he has been asking for it so I will get some on my next trip.  Also more corn dogs and breakfast bowls, he is living on that.

Considering it is not hand sanitizer or toilet paper I should be able to get it.

I fed the cats, they are good.  I just scrubbed the water bowl and changed the filter, they love that thing so hard.  I am really happy to see ALL of them drinking a lot of water from it.

Cleo was able to figure it out, quickly, when I moved her in the house.

I am trying to compact things as much as possible in the house so I can get my stuff back.  I have to put all the contents of the bookcases, most of them, in the garage.  One bookcase stays for Ron.  I just realized they took his braille New Testament.  That got me hunting just now, I found a braille Bible for him, I would like to get him Psalms specifically for Psalm 91 which he says he has never read.  $45 so will have to wait for next pay period but good to know.

So his braille Bible and various cat things go on that book-case.  That will go between the dining area and the laundry room wall.  He wants a loveseat running E-W along the hallway.  I can do that.

Before I had one love seat and "my" chair.  Now I am going to have both loveseats, at right angles to each other, and no special chair for me.  I will have a folding chair at my computer and another folding chair (with cover) in the former computer room.

The orange room will have my God Time materials, some Bibles and devotionals, everything else that was in there goes to live in the garage.  Then I will move my kettlebell gear into the orange room so half the room is God and the other half is working out.

Bedroom will have dresser by the window, stuff under the bed that was there before (unharmed because I had it stored in plastic), storage items in the closet.  Curtains on closet, sliding glass door (the vertical blinds are coming down!), and small window.

The cats will be able to get on the dresser and look out the window.  I expect that will be pretty popular.  I don't plan to store my items on the dresser.

I have a small bedside table in the orange room, I stained it years ago and it is a nice dark wood grain.  I will use that as my bedside table for glasses, cell phone, noisemaker, etc.  It will be great having the dresser out of my closet tons of room.

That's it, any clothing not in the 20-24 range, 2-3X, goes.  That gets rid of a lot of stuff right there.  I took out the rack in the laundry room and I don't miss it, it felt very oppressive before.  Now it is airier and more pleasant to work.  In my opinion the laundry should be a fun or at least tolerable chore.  I have a whole tropical theme in there (more if I get the switchplate covers) already and I find it relaxing and fun.  So no more rack.

I will only have immediate clothes, for lack of a better phrase.  Ron told me once any time I lose weight he will buy me new clothes so there's that.

I also think it is pretty safe to say I am stuck in the 20-24 range anyway, I have been about that size for the last 15 years or so, longer because I was a 20 before Ron's accident.

I have cleaned so much out of the garage so I have room for the other stuff now.

I will be glad to get my stuff back, I really miss my bed.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would you waste $45 on a braile bible for Ron? Make him buy his own if he wants it. Which I doubt he does since he is always cursing god. Just more wasting of money.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you make him buy his own bible? When is he buying the carpet cleaner and vacuum for his piss stains?

Heather Knits said...

I talked to him he doesn't want it.

Plan is to save up and rip out carpet. I had a talk with him about the spills last night and he will be more careful.

Anonymous said...

Your "readers" may not see the value of a single soul, but GOD does!

Heather Knits said...

I think readers run the gamut. I think most are quietly (LOL) supportive. The naysayers are willing to go through the Blogger hassles to post a comment.

I love them all even the cranks.

Anonymous said...

Lol.

Friendly McFriend said...

I bought some oil of oregano I need to stay healthy right now and thought maybe it would be good during allergy season I don't know but it smells like pizza! I will give it a try

Anonymous said...

"Ron told me once any time I lose weight he will buy me new clothes so there's that."

He also said he was going to buy you a carpet cleaner and vacuum to clean up his room, said he would pay your dad back for the repipe and a lot of other things that never happened so you really can't believe a thing that he says to you. Especially when it comes to money.

Sure he may throw you a few bucks here and there but that is not the same as keeping your word when you say you will do something. When it comes to that at the end of the day he is nothing but a liar.

Anonymous said...

"Plan is to save up and rip out carpet. I had a talk with him about the spills last night and he will be more careful. "

Did you have a talk with him about the fact that he intentionally urinated on the carpet because he thought you would be replacing his flooring for him?

If he is really serious about getting new flooring than every paycheck a certain amount of money needs to be taken out for the cost of the new floors and put aside (from his money not yours). Then when you have enough for the flooring and labor the job needs to be done.