Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sunday afternoon

Some depression: not fun but making it. 

Ron is asleep, he has a hard time "booting" when he wakes up but did ask for a snack, I got him a sausage with cheese in it he was very happy with that.  Then he went back to sleep. 

I had a pretty decent nap, woke up with a headache though.  I had one of the menthol hemps it was much better than the grape.  It did leave a lingering miasma which I am trying to dissipate with incense. 

I went through the last couple boxes, found a lot of tea lights and some batteries which I put away, and some junk which I tossed, every time I went outside #15 is going nuts doing something to his car or house.  He has been going pretty stir crazy lately.  I haven't seen him at all before this he seems like a nice guy but very restless.  Maybe he is used to working out at the gym and can't, anymore.  Or he has a really horrible relationship in the house (wife, kid) and can't stand to be with them.  I don't know but I vote him most likely to snap. 

They seem fine around me and pretty quiet, which is good. 

I cleaned the litter boxes I have gotten out of the habit, I had to toss the litter in 2 boxes and replace it, which took up a whole case of litter, total.  I logged onto the Walmart grocery site and was able to order more litter.  Hopefully that will come tomorrow but I do have some, just less than I'd like. 

I need to figure out a time to clean the boxes, every day.  A time when I am dressed and not in a hurry (not the morning, leaving for work).  I will figure it out.  Generally I get undressed for the nap.  I will figure something out, I don't want the cats to have issues.  Biscuit needs a good place to pee if nothing else and a clean box is important for that. 

Maybe when I get home from work, before I lie down.  I will be dressed but not rushed.  Then I just need to figure out how I'm going to do that on my day off. 

They don't use the box in Ron's room.  I don't have one in mine, but I do have 4 in the front of the house and all those are used.  The box in the orange room is most popular. 

But enough about litter hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.  I did put more cat treats in the order as Ron really enjoys treating them. 

Tomorrow will be interesting, the boss lady comes and we stock.  The sandwich company is coming early I think a lot of their retailers are out of business for now.  I have been told Ron, and the other vendor, are the only guys in the program who are still open.  So she (boss) is curious to see how we are doing.  I can understand that. 

I think there is a big aspect, for some people, about being told to stay put, it makes them want to move.  She is on the road a lot making countless visits to vendors.  Now she is being told to sit at her desk.  That's got to grate.  Kind of like #15. 

I am OK with staying put in part due to my depression, it is pretty easy to just stay home and sleep more.  But I may have more trouble when I get manic, we will see.  I think I can do OK with one outing a week.  Not the same day, I don't want to go out on the weekend if I can avoid it, but one outing a week is doable. 

Plus work, gotta do that.  The postal workers have to have something to eat.  I have craft stuff (knitting) and puzzle books I haven't even touched if I get tired. 

I noticed the internet was pretty boggy the first couple days everyone stayed home but is adapting pretty well now, so I have that to keep me occupied as well.  And TV although mine is currently acting up. 

I will go to bed early tonight. 

1 comment:

Crazy isolation oooxxx to you! said...

I have really bumped my meditation up! I M one you mentioned that loves being isolated until it is mandatory Lolol i say pick a time and program your phone to go off at “ litter time” daily, when i slack on things i do that it works really well as a self nag