Friday, March 6, 2020

Cleo update

I have read feral cats will not meow.  Cleo did not for a very long time, her usual is a soft squeak.  I find it precious and adorable, but the other night I got a full meow out of her.  I was thrilled. 

When I took a nap today she got on the bed, walked up my body, and looked down into my face as I talked to her and pet her. 

This is the cat that ran away from me when I had food, who would barely come up to me sitting in the chair and eat, but I couldn't touch her or she would freak and run away. 

I am so proud of her.   Ron says he is so proud of me. 

She is really a nice little cat. 

I can't think of any cats I had that enjoyed being picked up so her not wanting that is really not an issue.  If she was sick I could get her in the carrier, I can give her flea medication. 

I am very happy with her progress. 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She’s very cute

Heather Knits said...

I woke up with her in my bed this morning, so cute!