Tuesday, March 24, 2020

I guess I have you speechless

No comments for days, or Blogger is broken.  I'm OK either way. 

Today's a day off.  Ron woke me up in the middle of the night (I told him it was OK) wanting a corn dog so I got him one and went back to bed. 

He hadn't eaten much yesterday and wasn't hungry when I went to bed, so I told him to wake me up when he got hungry.  He got into his snacks first and then woke me up.  I was OK with that. 

I got up, fed the cats, fed Ron again (he wanted a protein shake and a breakfast bowl).  I am not hungry yet and playing with intermittent fasting, which means I wouldn't eat until after 11.  I will see how that works out. 

I was pretty depressed so I took a "Train Wreck" Kratom and that helped, along with my antidepressant.  Whatever works.  Kratom is only effective for about 6 hours at the doses I take so I will be fine for my nap later.  I literally take one capsule at a time, 2 if it's a really bad day. 

Ron takes very low doses, too, as a general rule. 

We were pretty low on Breakfast Bowls so I looked at the Walmart Grocery delivery website, grabbed a slot, and did some shopping.  They didn't have everything but they had enough to hold us for the week. 

Ron used to cut up hot dogs in chili, when he was in college (he was never on food stamps), or put chili on cooked rice.  He said both were pretty good.  He also liked to cut up hot dogs into Trappey's Black Eyed Peas.  I couldn't find any Trappeys but I did find some chili beans. 

After deliberation for a few days, I also put some pillow forms into my cart.  They are smaller than the ones I was thinking about but still plenty big.  I will save $10 if I buy them at Walmart, too.  I just got a set of 2, eventually I want a total of 4.  I mean, if the pillows come tomorrow and someone sends me a 4 pack of forms I am absolutely going to make it work but the plan is 2 for now, 2 later. 

Then I can get a set of covers ($12 if you get the 16 inch pillows) after I get paid and put them on my couch.  Something to look forward to.  Baby Girl just got up on the couch next to me, she is pretty cute.  Cleo is on the other couch. 

I am going to make up some iced tea and go organize the garage, the trash comes tomorrow and maybe I can get rid of some stuff.  The packers didn't check and put a bottle of essential oil in my stuff, everything smells like rose geranium now.  OK for clothes but I need to check the rest. 

I had better get to it while I have the energy. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think people are busy due to the state of the world right now. If you haven’t noticed.

I would focus energy on making sure you have enough food and supplies for 3 weeks ready. Several states have stay home orders in place now, mine included. Not buying anything that isn’t important right now, as one of us is laid off. So no orange throw pillows or hemp for me.

Also I wouldn’t be smoking that crap right now in case you get coronavirus. It will greatly reduce your lungs ability to fight it off. Keep Ron home.

Heather Knits said...

Sorry about the layoff, I know some of the blind vendors are trying to pay everyone in spite of no sales but it's a hardship. I do have to give him props for that. I am sure some relief package will get passed (with plenty of pork in it!) soon.

I am OK for food, medication, pet food. Transportation is still OK, HAVE to take Ron to work tomorrow but only doing work and bank for him. I am not on his business account so he has to go.

I am only doing the hemp when working on a migraine. Some featured hitters in my supplement lineup: D, C, and Oregano oil.

I also found a cute bandanna I will use as a mask on Ron if he'll let me.