Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Tuesday night

I got some Little Ceasar's pizza delivered.  I had good memories of it from my childhood and they finally do delivery now (with door dash).  DD brings my groceries so I knew it would be a good delivery. 

They had a cheese stuffed pepperoni so I got that, and some diet soda.  It came in 20 minutes, very fast.  It was some of the best pizza I have eaten, truly exceptional, and I ate more than I needed.  I still have plenty left.  Ron didn't want any.  It was very reasonably priced, as well. 

Hello, Biscuit, he came by for some petting.  He likes he can launch off the couch onto my lap. 

I called the vet and they seem very nice.  I will be glad when I am home with Torbie, though. 

I will have plenty of pizza to eat tomorrow so I can work on that for food.  I am tired and battling depression but I will go manic eventually.  Can't happen soon enough. 

#6 was making some noise earlier so I won't be able to lie down just yet but I will as soon as I can.  I just hope the cats leave me some room.  As you saw in the photo, they don't give me much, and were probably happier than I was to see the return of my furniture. 

I did get my pillow covers and I like them a lot.  I got a bigger size pillow and stuffed it, it looks nice and plump that way.  Ron's suspenders came early as well so I put them on his pants, and will help him with them tomorrow.  I think this will eliminate a lot of the problems of his sagging pants. 

I found it embarrassing my aunt remarked on how I was always having to pull up his pants every time he transferred in and out of his wheelchair.  Hopefully this will fix that.  Yes, they are an "old man" accessory but he is over 60. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: