Tuesday, August 1, 2023

I slept great considering yesterday's caffeine intake

 Had all 3 cats in the bed at various points. Talked to parents briefly before I went to sleep. 

Up but not very energized.  I may have trouble getting break/lunch today. Also difficult boss will be there.  

I need to take my shower.  That's done, and I did most of my God Time. My digital version NKJV Daily Bible has a glitch.  If you accidentally click on a footnote it goes to the note and won't let you go back, you have to do a bunch of extra steps to go back to where you were. And I accidentally clicked. So I didn't read that today; I will dig myself out of that when I get home today and am sharper.  

I just need to get dressed, do up the candy, and make my sandwich for my lunch. Then it's out the door and off to the bus.  The morning bus drivers seem to look forward to the candy so I'm glad I do that, and I feel like it's a good evangelistic opportunity.  3 more people I can get every day. No real trouble makers on the bus that early, either. 

Oh, a praise. The other day I had a problem with fire ants in the house again. They were going after a bait I had near the front door for just that purpose. I also put the granules around where they were coming from (under one of my porch concrete slabs) and the next day not a one.  I am very happy that was fixed so easily.  I really hate fire ants.   

Time to go. More later  

No comments: