Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Too cute not to share

 


I had to share him.  I got a great shot, he set it up, with my hand tremor I kind of point the camera at whatever and hope for a good shot.  He just sat there all cute while I did take the shot so I have a good one.  He is not perfectly centered but still not bad.  He has had a little eye booger situation the last day or two which is normal with older cats.  

I had a pretty good nap he slept with me actually, and then thought I would feed him when I got up.  I did not because I like to feed him every 12 hours.  

I plan to work on my cell phone case I really need a button on that thing when I am stocking.  Bending over leaning forward the phone comes out.  

That's it for now, I thought you would enjoy Biscuit.  

Doesn't he look slim?  (He is NOT).  

No comments: