Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Fashion show

 I had fun playing in my "box" today.  I have very small closets and in my main closet I have a plastic box with smaller sized clothes I really liked, very good deals, I picked up at the thrift shop.  Every brand has a different size and even that changes from year to year, so I am currently wearing everything from 20W to regular 18's.  I had a look in my box, everything is still too small but I have some nice smaller items.  I will have to lose a couple of inches off my waist and hips for the real fun to happen, but when I do I will have a lot of stuff.  

I also plan to work on what is too large for me, I have a petty good selection of that out in the garage I need to sort out.  For instance my Gloria Vanderbilt 18W's are too loose now.  They will be retired once I finish washing them today.  And I will go out there and sort out my 24's, my 22's, etc.  I need to see if a trash bag will work.  A couple of bags because I have sized down a good 50 pounds the last year.  I would like to get that organized.  God forbid I may need it again.  

I don't plan to, though.  I am on a losing streak and plan to keep it up.  I should look in Ron's closet I have my wedding gown in there.  Not much, a few bottoms in a size 24 and a couple tops.  I went and checked the garage, DID find a mauve t shirt and mauve polo that perfectly match my mauve jeans.  Jeans fit great tops will be a size large but that's fine.  Glad I looked.  When the 18W jeans are dry I will put them outside and good to go, the size regular 18 jeans will go in the box.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: