Thursday, June 9, 2022

Thursday morning (My Monday)

 Well I slept OK last night.  Had a hard time getting going, likely mostly "my" "Monday" and not a bona fide depression.  Got up got my shower, God Time, meal prep for breakfast and dinner.  Talked to my aunt, uncle is holding steady and she is looking for poolside apparel (while wearing a mask).  Although I think she would have gotten sick by now if it was going to happen.  

I had 2 sausages with shredded cheese for breakfast, I wasn't hungry (never am) but have to eat on work days.  Days off sometimes I don't eat until 1 PM.  I fixed the lentils for my dinner with some shredded cheese.  I have things like a small pack of Chiky cookies, and cheese crackers on whole wheat, for additional snacks if I get hungry.  Also some of those "pouch meals" meat in mylar all ready to eat.  Plus I work at a grocery store/deli so not worried about that.  

One day this week I may bring home a rotisserie chicken.  That is all protein.  And ready to eat.  I did a lot of cooking yesterday, 2 different kinds of ground sausage, both good; link sausage; lentils.  Hopefully the lentils will be as filling as they have been in the past.  

And it is almost time to go.  I arranged my ride home with Jack so that's good to go.  I also have candy for my drivers.  

I was almost mugged by a crackhead at the transit center Monday so I plan to wear my bus pass and my cell phone under my shirt.  That's it for now.  

No comments: